Tuesday 23 January 2007

The Letter to Young People revisited.

John Paul II wrote a wonderful letter to young people in 1985 in which he laid out the whole route to holiness for the young Church. This Letter has been a constant companion for me since I discovered it in 1998. Recently I have made a shortened version of the Letter in the hope that it might be discovered or revisited by many.
You can find my edition here.
The Letter to Young People is the most objective account of life for young people that we have. We are in debt to this great Pope for opening up human life to the power of the Gospel in such a gentle yet challenging way, and for giving us such great light amidst so much shadow and untruth. Please pass this link to those you know - after all it was 13 years before I discovered this Letter on my own.

No comments: